“Aficionado Twitter ninja. Infuriatingly humble problem solver. Gets dropped a lot. Web geek. Bacon aficionado.”
Samsung 870 EVO 1TB SATA 2.5" Internal SSD (MZ-77E1T0B/AM) [Canada Version]
10 used from C $115.55
- THE SDD ALL-STAR: The latest 870 EVO has indisputable performance, reliability and compatibility built upon Samsung's pioneering technology
- EXCELLENCE IN PERFORMANCE: Enjoy professional level SSD performance which maximizes the SATA interface limit to 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds*, accelerates write speeds and maintains long term high performance with a larger variable buffer.Power Consumption(idle):Max. 30 mW * Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration
- INDUSTRY-DEFINING RELIABILITY: From everyday computing to 8K video processing, you can multi-task efficiently with up to 600 TBW**, low lag with the 6th generation VNAND, and powerful MKX controller
- MORE COMPATIBLE THAN EVER: 870 EVO has been compatibility tested*** for major host systems and applications, including chipsets, motherboards, NAS, and video recording devices
- UPGRADE WITH EASE: Simply plug 870 EVO into the standard 2.5 inch SATA form factor on your PC or laptop computer and let the renewed migration software take care of the rest
Silicon Power 1TB SSD 3D NAND TLC A58 Performance Boost SATA III 2.5" 7mm (0.28") Internal Solid State Drive SU001TBSS3A58A25CA
|Is Adult Product|
Western Digital 1TB WD Blue SA510 SATA Internal Solid State Drive SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 560 MB/s - WDS100T3B0A
- Upgrade your creativity with a performance boost that delivers read speeds up to 560MB/s(2) (500GB(1) and 1TB(1) models).
- Give your PC new life with capacities of up to 1TB(1) and high endurance, plus low power draw for more laptop life between charges and reduced vibrations compared to HDDs.
- Clone your computer’s entire hard drive to your WD Blue SA510 drive with the included Acronis True Image for Western Digital transfer and backup software(3) featuring cyber protection.
- The WD Blue SA510 SATA SSD comes in 2.5" and M.2 form factors for increased compatibility, fitting right into many current PC slots as well as those of many older machines.
- (1) 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment. | (2) Based on read speed. 1 MB/s = 1 million bytes per second. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, usage conditions, drive capacity, and other factors. | (3) Download and installation required. Includes 5-year license for your compatible drive. Redeem within 90 days of purchase. May not be combined with other offers. Limited time offer; see Western Digital website for more details. Offer subject to change.
Western Digital 1TB WD Green Internal SSD Solid State Drive - SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5/7mm, Up to 545 MB/s - WDS100T3G0A
- SLC (single-level cell) caching boosts write performance to quickly perform everyday tasks.
- Shock-resistant and WD F.I.T. Lab certified for compatibility and reliability.
- Ultra-low power-draw so you can use your laptop for longer periods of time.
- Available in 2.5”/7mm cased and M.2 2280 form factors to accommodate most PCs.
- Includes a 3-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free.
Crucial MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD, up to 560MB/s - CT1000MX500SSD1
C $114.42 in stock
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95k/90k on all file types
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Crucial 5-year limited warranty
WD_BLACK 1TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive - Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 5,150 MB/s - WDS100T3X0E
3 used from C $124.02
- Get into the game fast as you zoom past load times with blazing speeds of up to 5,150MB/s* (1TB and 2TB models). *Based on read speed. 1 MB/s = 1 million bytes per second. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, usage conditions, drive capacity, and other factors.
- Equipped with a PCIe Gen4 interface, the WD_BLACK SN770 NVMe SSD helps fuel in-game responsiveness, minimize stutter, and provide smooth streaming for a performance boost you can see and feel. PCIe Gen4 storage technology requires a compatible motherboard. WD_BLACK SN770 is backwards-compatible with PCIe Gen3.
- Get tons of space for your latest games, future updates, and downloadable content with capacities up to 2TB. 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment.
- Equipped with advanced thermal management technology that helps maintain consistent performance, this reliable drive comes in an M.2 SSD form factor for compatibility with modern motherboards and laptops.
Crucial BX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-Inch Internal SSD, up to 540MB/s - CT1000BX500SSD1
C $105.99 in stock
- Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness
- 300% faster than a typical hard drive
- Improves battery life because it’s 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
- Micron 3D NAND – advancing the world's memory and storage technology for 40 years
Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB NVMe M.2 Internal SSD (MZ-V7S1T0/AM) [Canada Version]
5 used from C $144.01
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 970 EVO Plus SSD’s NVMe interface (PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe 1.3) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers
- BREAKTHROUGH READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB/s and 3,300MB/s, respectively; Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 600,000 IOPS Random Read. Operating Temperature: 0 - 70 ℃. Shock 1,500 G & 0.5 ms (Half sine)
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION AND DATA SECURITY: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: 5-year limited warranty or 600 TBW (Terabytes Written). Power consumption (Idle) - Max. 30 mW Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration. Voltage - 3.3 V ± 5 % Allowable voltage
Samsung 870 QVO-Series MZ-77Q1T0B/AM 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD Single Unit Version 1TB
C $107.99 in stock
- GO BIG, DO MORE - The 870 QVO is Samsung’s latest 2nd generation QLC SSD with up to 4TB of storage capacity. Dependable storage for PCs and laptops, with performance you can trust.
- ENHANCED IN EVERY WAY - With an expanded SATA interface limit of 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds, the 870 QVO improves random access speed and sustained performance. Intelligent TurboWrite accelerates write speeds and maintains long-term high performance with a larger variable buffer. 1,500 G & 0.5 ms (Half sine)
- BOOST CAPACITY - The 870 QVO is available in 1, 2 and 4TB. Upgrade to the latest in SATA SSD technology to thrive in today’s digital world.
- RELIABLE AND SUSTAINABLE - The capacity of the 1TB 870 QVO increases reliability up to 360 TBW (terabytes written) using a refined ECC (error-correcting code) algorithm for stable performance. Plus, it's backed by a limited 3 year warranty* for ultimate peace of mind.
- UPGRADE WITH EASE - Upgrading to 870 QVO is now easier than ever for anyone with a desktop PC or laptop that supports a standard 2.5-inch SATA form factor. Simply plug in the 870 QVO into a SATA slot and let the updated migration software take care of the rest.
Samsung 980 Series - 1TB PCIe Gen3. X4 NVMe 1.4 - M.2 Internal SSD (MZ-V8V1T0B/AM) [Canada Version]
C $129.99 in stock
15 used from C $120.89
- Upgrade to NVMe Speed : 980 delivers read/write speeds of up to 3,500/3,000 MB/s
- Built for the long run: Keep your files safe with up to 600 TBW and a 5-year limited Canadian arranty
- Reliable Thermal Control : High Performance SSD's require high-performance thermal control. Nickel coating manages the controller's heat level
- Samsung Magician Software : Unlock the full power of the 980 with Samsung Magician Software optimize your performance, Monitor Drive health and protect your valuable data
- UPGRADE TO IMPRESSIVE NVMe SPEED Whether you need a boost for gaming or a seamless workflow for heavy graphics, the 980 is a smart choice for outstanding SSD performance
Crucial P2 1TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD Up to 2400MB/s - CT1000P2SSD8
C $108.00 in stock
- Capacity: Up to 2TB with sequential reads or writes up to 2400MB/s/1900MB/s
- NVMe PCIe interface, marking the next step in storage innovation
- Includes SSD management software for performance optimization, data security, and firmware updates
- Backed by a limited 5-year warranty or up to the max endurance rating of 300 TBW
Silicon Power 1TB NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen3x4 2280 TLC R/W up to 2,200/1,600MB/s SSD (SU001TBP34A60M28CA)
C $79.99 in stock
|Color||Gen3 - Speed up to 2,200MB/s|
SanDisk SSD Plus 1TB Internal SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm - SDSSDA-1T00-G26
1 used from C $92.99
- Easy upgrade for faster boot up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5 hard drive; Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMrark vantage scores)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s/450MB/s (Based on internal testing; Performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Shock resistant for proven durability: Even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10 2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7 800 HZ), temperature (from 0 degrees Celsius to 70 degrees Celsius))
SanDisk 1TB Extreme Portable SSD - Up to 1050MB/s - USB-C, USB 3.2 Gen 2 - External Solid State Drive - SDSSDE61-1T00-G25
C $139.99 in stock
- Get NVMe solid state performance featuring up to 1050MB/s read and up to 1000MB/s write speeds in a portable, high-capacity drive that’s perfect for creating amazing content or capturing incredible footage. Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speed. Based on internal testing; Performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- Up to 2 meter drop protection and IP55 water and dust resistance (3) mean this tough drive can take a beating
- Use the handy Carabiner loop to secure it to your belt loop or backpack for extra peace of mind
- Help keep private content private with the included password protection featuring 256‐bit AES hardware encryption (2)
- Back up mobile content quickly and easily thanks to compatibility with a range of USB Type-C smart phones
USB 3.2 Gen. 2 T7 Shield 1TB Portable SSD - Black
- Outstanding Performance : The T7 Shield performs 1,050/1,000 MB/s for sequential read/write. Thanks to low heat conductivity of rubber texture, T7 Shield is able to maintain without entering the DTG
- Strengthened Durability : T7 Shield provides IP65-graded water resistance to rain, dust, and crush resistance, along with strengthened drop resistance
- Wide compatibility : T7 Shield is compatible with not only the PCs and laptops, but also with mobiles, game consoles, and even broadcasting cameras