Less than 200 days left until the Women’s World Cup and Brazil Team gearing up for the final friendly before the clashes in Australia and New Zealand. Outside SheBelieves Cup matchPia Sundhage’s team will still face England in the Finalissima in April.
- The SheBelieves Cup takes place between February 13 and 22 in the United States.
- Brazil’s debut against Japan, on February 16, at the Exploria Stadium, in Orlando, at 6 pm (Brasília time). Next, he faces Canada, on the 19th, at GEODIS Park, in Nashville, at 20:30 (Brasília time). In the final, Brazil faces the United States, on the 22nd, at the Toyota Stadium, in Frisco, at 20:30 (Brasília time).
- Then, Brazil has the Finalissima, a title contested between the 2022 Copa América champions and Euro champions in the same year. The game against England will be played at Wembley, London (ING), on April 6.
- Brazil still plays one more friendly match between April 10 and 11 with European opponents. The election has not yet been determined by the CBF.
- The final call for the Cup will be in June, still no date set.
As there will be more than a month without matches, the CBF will visit Brisbane, Australia, the headquarters of the Brazilian team during the World Cup. The Commission will carry out a final check devoted to preparation and the journey will take place right after SheBelieves.
FIFA has selected Moreton Bay Central Sports Complex in Moreton Bay as Brazil’s base.. The site is 14 kilometers from Brisbane and will be a permanent training center for selection.
This model is new to the Women’s Cupbut it has happened to men.
The CBF’s idea is for elections to leave Brazil between July 3 and 5 and straight to Australia, without training in any other country before World.
- The selection debut will be made on July 24, at the Hindmarsh Stadium, in Adelaide (AUS), against the team that qualified in play-off C (Paraguay, Taiwan, Papua New Guinea or Panama).
- In the second round of Group F, the rivals will be France, on 29 July at Brisbane Stadium, in Brisbane (AUS).
- The final round will be against Jamaica, on August 3, at the Rectangular Stadium, in Melbourne (AUS).
After the World Cup, the women’s team will have FIFA Dates between September 18 and 26, October 23 to October 31 and November 27 and December 5.
“Geek zombie. Subtly charming social media scholar. Beer enthusiast. Lifelong bacon pioneer.”