At Tela Quente today, Monday (17/1), TV Globo screened the film “Dead pool“, at 11:30 (Brazilian time), right after the premiere Brazilian Brother (BBB) 22.
This action-comedy film is directed by Tim Miller and distributed by 20th Century Fox and features the eponymous characters from Marvel Comics. Audiovisual production featuring actor Ryan Reynolds.
Watch the trailer:
Ex-military and mercenary, Wade Wilson is diagnosed with terminal cancer, but finds a cure in a sinister scientific experiment.
Recovered, with strength and an unusual sense of humor, he becomes Deadpool and seeks revenge on the man who ruined his life.
- Tom Holkenborg, known as Junkie XL, was responsible for scoring for Deadpool;
- In a promotional stunt, during Super Bowl 50, in addition to television commercials, Ryan Reynolds shared character chimichangas in San Francisco;
- It was the most profitable film in the X-Men franchise.
View technical sheet
- Original title: Dead pool
- List: Ryan Reynolds, Morena Baccarin, Ed Skrein
- Direction: Tim Miller
- Nationality: America, Canada
- Genre: Comedy
“Coffee aficionado nerd. Troublemaker. General communicator. Gamer. Analyst. Creator. Total brew ninja.”