Children and families looking to explore the sport and recreation opportunities in Niagara Falls can find a wealth of information in one place, with the City of Niagara Falls culture and recreation department hosting a sports and recreation fair at the MacBain Community Center on Saturday, April 23.
The event, which runs from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the center at 7150 Montrose Rd., will feature 25 different clubs, entities or associations.
The city said in a news release that it was a ‘one-stop shop’ for families to find activities such as dancing, football, baseball, rowing, gymnastics and martial arts.
This event is free to attend and registration is not required.
Participating organizations and entities include:
2835 Royal Canadian Army Cadets
• Niagara Athletics;
• Autism Ontario – Niagara Chapter;
• Waterfall BMX Park;
• Happy Feet Dance;
• Jeong Family Taekwondo – Niagara Falls;
• MacBain Community Center;
• Mama Bear’s Health;
• Mass Niagara;
• Niagara Cricket Academy;
• Niagara Falls Curling Club;
• Niagara Falls Lightning Gymnastics Club;
• Niagara Falls Minor Hockey Association;
• Niagara Falls Public Library;
• Niagara Falls Red Robbers;
• Niagara Falls Ringette Association;
• Niagara Falls Football Club;
• Niagara Regional Minor Football Association;
• Niagara River Lions;
• Niagara Robotics;
• Niagara United Football Club;
• ProKids – YMCA Niagara;
• Scorpions Niagara Cheerleaders;
• Niagara Sportball;
• Martial Arts Center;
• Tiger’s Nest Karate;
• Wendy Leard Dance School;
• Niagara Falls YMCA;
• Zone 9 Lacrosse.
“Coffee enthusiast. Hipster-friendly social media fanatic. Certified zombie expert. Problem solver.”