WATCH LIVE: Webcast of quarterly presentations at 11.00
Tekna Holding had an adjusted EBITDA of minus 3.3 million Canadian dollars in the fourth quarter of 2021, compared with 4.0 million Canadian dollars in the same period last year, the company’s quarterly report said on Wednesday.
Turnover for the quarter was 6.0 million Canadian dollars, compared with 7.4 million a year earlier.
Tekna Holding reiterates its medium and long term goals. The company has previously communicated that it aims for an average annual growth rate of 40-50 percent with an EBITDA margin of around 25 percent.
– We enter 2022 with a record total order backlog of C$15.3 million and with growing production capacity in both Canada and Europe. Given the company’s solid prospects, we plan to be listed on the main list of the Oslo Stock Exchange during 2022, said CEO Luc Dionne.
(Director of TDN)
- Founded in Canada in 1999.
- Has factories in Canada and France.
- Acquired by Arendals Fossekompani in 2014.
- Manufactures metal powders for use in 3D printing, batteries and electronics.
- Raised NOK 750 million in share issuance by end of March 2021. Arendals Fossekompani will remain the largest shareholder even after listing.
- In relation to this matter, the value is up to NOK 2.7 billion.
- Listed on Euronext Growth on Tuesday, 30 March 2021.
“Coffee aficionado nerd. Troublemaker. General communicator. Gamer. Analyst. Creator. Total brew ninja.”